How do I reset my Jabra PRO headset - 920, 925, 930, 935. I just keeps beeping all the time.
Sometimes after a power outage the headset will lose sync with the headset's base unit. If you hear a constant ringtone or beeping in the headset you will need to perform a full reset. This reset is only for the Jabra PRO series (920, 925, 930, 935). It will allow the headset to "sync" again with the base unit so the constant beeping will go away. The instructions below will generally fix this issue. If the steps below do not fix your issue our Virginia-based Headset Experts can help you troubleshoot for a $35 support fee.
Jabra Pro 900 series Reset:
- Place headset on the charging base
- Remove power from charging base
- Take headset off charging base
- Hold multifunction button (the one in the silver ring) for 4 seconds
- The white light will flash 3 times and then flicker. When it begins flickering, let go.
- There should now be no lights on the headset.
- Place the headset back on the base and plug the power back in
- Charge until the battery light is steady green and test the unit
Jabra PRO Series Headsets:
|Jabra PRO 925||Jabra PRO 935||Jabra PRO 920 -Phone Version||Jabra PRO 930 - PC Version|
Video Demonstration of Jabra 920 Wireless and Remote Lifter
Global Teck Worldwide provides a ProSetup Service for $35 that walks you through the complete installation, troubleshooting and configuration of any headset on our website. If you have questions about your the Jabra PRO series headsets for your phone feel free to start a chat session or call us our Virginia-based Headset Experts at 703-766-6363.