My Jabra PRO 920 headset is not activating the lifter to pickup the handset. How do I fix that issue?
In the course of using the headset it you may have inadvertently put it into a different mode. If you are using the GN1000 lifter with the PRO 920 you want to make sure that it is in the correct mode to use the GN1000. Follow these steps to get it in the correct Remote Call Control mode.
- Put on the headset.
- Hold the "+" and "-" buttons on the headset simultaneously for 3 seconds and you'll notice two things: 1) The status light on the base unit will go from Green to Red. 2) You hear a command menu in the headset
- Press the round grey button on the headset until you hear "Remote Call Control is set to ........"
- Press the "+" or "-" to scroll through the different settings until you hear "GN1000 RHL or None". At the same you will notice as you scroll through the different options the status light change. When you have chosen "GN1000" it will be set to green.
- Hold the "+" and "-" buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds and you will hear "Goodbye" in the headset.
- Now you are in GN1000 RHL mode again and your PRO 920 is relinked to your GN1000 lifter.
If you have questions about your phone's compatibility and which accessory is required for your phone feel free to start a chat session or call us 703-766-6363. Global Teck Worldwide provides an optional ProSetup Service that walks you through the complete installation of any headset on our website. All items mentioned in this article are available online for purchasing.